Current economic trends from 19 to 23 October 2020: economic sentiment, electricity consumption, traffic of electronically tolled vehicles, slovenian industrial producer prices and wages
Economic sentiment deteriorated in October under the impact of the renewed spread of the epidemic and the measures for its containment. Confidence fell especially among consumers and in sectors that are more closely linked to the adopted measures (trade, services). Confidence and...
Economic Mirror No. 6/2020: Gradual recovery of economic activity in uncertain conditions
The COVID-19 epidemic caused a significant contraction of economic activity in the second quarter in the entire euro...
Current economic trends from 12 to 16 October 2020: electricity consumption, traffic of electronically tolled vehicles, road and rail freight transport, labour market and other charts
The available indicators of activity for the beginning of October indicate that electricity consumption and freight...
Current economic trends from 5 to 9 October 2020: electricity consumption, traffic of electronically tolled vehicles, exports and imports of goods and production volume in manufacturing
The available short-term indicators of economic activity indicate that the several-month recovery and rebound to...
The Institute of Macroeconomic Analysis and Development of the Republic of Slovenia is an independent government office.
The Institute performs the following tasks:
- it monitors and analyses current trends and development in its economic, social and environmental dimensions;
- it monitors and analyses the achieving of the development objectives of the country;
- it prepares macroeconomic forecasts and other expert groundwork that serve as the basis for budgetary planning and formulating economic policy measures;
- it analyses productivity and competitiveness as the national productivity board;
- it carries out research work.